Wednesday, April 06, 2005

John Daly and Hooters

John Daly just signed an endorsement deal with Hooters restaurants. I never thought that titties and beer, in and of themselves, needed much of an endorsement. I mean, don't they pretty much sell themselves? If you're going to have someone do it though, and he's going to be a golfer, John's probably your man. The only issue I have is, suddenly a tied off shirt and orange short shorts just don't seem so appealing. Finding out that way whether or not the nickname 'Big John' really fits....is too much information being force fed to me in an oh so wrong way. The fact that they don't fit in the PGA Tour's dress code is a very good thing.

Oh by the way, I've been reminded that it really is just a restaurant with an owl theme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home