Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Jen, Brad and Angie

I'm not really keeping up on the whole Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie thing. It just happened to be on one of those evening celebrity shows (I think it was Extra) that came on after the news yesterday evening while we were waiting for the rain to stop so my son and I could go play catch.

First off, Brad Pitt...what a problem this guy must have. Let's see, Jennifer or Angelina...hmmmmm. Life must be rough. Second, Brad Pitt, how can you fuck it up like that? I'll grant you, I don't know from squat. I haven't had so much as a 2 second conversation with any of these people, so I don't know what they're real lives are like. Nor do I know what it's like to be around them, but on face value...and I mean that pretty literally, because that's about all I have to go on, Jen wins. At least in my book. That's a matter of taste perhaps. Ok, yeah it is. From the media portrayal though, which may be more a reflection of the PR people involved than the person behind them, Jen seems like the nicer person...more honest, more down to earth. Then there's the fact that she's a fox. As far as I'm concerned, she win's in the beauty and talent competitions. Then there's her stab at Brad which I thought was hilarious. "Billy Idol called. He wants his look back."

In the words of comedian Tom Parks when discussing his lust for Dr. Ruth, "She knows how to do things...things that I want done." Maybe that's the case with Angelina, and the edge she has. Pure speculation on my part though, as if you might have thought otherwise.

So there you go, an opinion based on nothing but conjecture and fluff. Not exactly a stretch for me. Just so you don't go away completely empty handed, did you know that the voice for the ugly stepsister in Shrek 2 is Larry King? If not, at least you got that from reading me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home