Tuesday, March 28, 2006

not so fast

The fridge saga continues. It seems the new fridge didn't make it to the warehouse last night, so it's not being delivered today. When I asked the wife when it was being delivered, I got an exasperated look and a smart assed, "I guess if it was in the warehouse, we'd know that now wouldn't we!" Yes she's as frustrated as I am, and yes, my timing for asking such questions is still impeccable. So here I am, still looking for the same thing I was looking for months, and years before....ice through the door.

Stephen Ames will play in the Masters after all. He had his family conference and they decided to change their vacation plans. Trinidad is out. Augusta, Georgia is in. I guess the lure of the Masters is pretty strong, but for the time it lasted, I loved that he put that doubt in everyone's mind. I love that he said, well, maybe I won't, even if in the end, he will.

Major League Baseball starts soon, but real baseball continues this evening with practice at 6:30. Here's hoping the youngster's reborn attitude continues to grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home