Wednesday, August 09, 2006

babe a day

This post won't make much sense after today, because babe a day changes, but....

Look over there. To the right and down a bit. See babe a day? She's cute and all, and it's a very flirty, suggestive pose. Now click on her so you see the bigger version. What's up with those toes? Does she have any? Her feet look more like horse hooves.

ps. Props to the Painter Lady, for showing me the error of not looking close. Apparently there are black shoes in that picture. Yes, I do realize there's something not quite right when I'm looking at a picture of a very attractive woman suggestively kicking off her panties, and I notice that it looks like her toes are missing, and miss the black shoes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Painter Lady said...

It's easy to get distracted by all the 'white' in the photo.

;)

Glad I could help a man in ...need...

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home