Thursday, September 13, 2007

My wake up call on Byron Leftwich

OK, I have to admit, my myopic view is radically different that what the people who evaluate talent in the NFL must see. I thought the guy could be a very good quarterback. I thought he could take the Jaguars places this year, and was shocked when the cut him.

It speaks volumes though, when the Seattle Seahawks would rather trade with the Cleveland Browns, giving them a draft choice for Charlie Frye, rather than pick up Byron with no strings attached.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger JessieE said...

myopic? did someone say myopic?

;-)

11:34 AM  
Blogger John said...

They say the first step in solving a problem is admitting you have one. I wonder what the second step is.

4:10 PM  
Blogger JessieE said...

Sheesh. No idea. Maybe that's been the problem all along.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Painter Lady said...

The second step is making up excuses and blaming everyone and thing in the world for the problem.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home