Wednesday, March 18, 2009

the dance begins

And the play in game started the madnes last night, as Morehead State beat Alabama State for the right to play Lousiville and more than likely be immediately squelched.

It was an entertaining game to watch, if for no other reason than the cheerleaders. I mean, it was Morehead State and Alabama State, so it wasn't exactly the Laker Girls, but they were cute all the same.

I can't put my finger on it, but there was just something about a bunch of 20 year old girls jumping up and down screaming, "MOREHEAD! MOREHEAD! MOREHEAD!" Oh wait...I think I figured it out.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Painter Lady said...

So the dance begins...Al is stoked and primed about hoops! I know now to check the 'dance' card schedule before calling.



shere :)

2:23 PM  
Blogger Lynsey said...

love march madness!

2:48 PM  
Blogger John said...

My little alma mater from suburban Philly is a 3 seed in the East. We already beat the East 1 seed in the regular season. I have unrealistically high hopes.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home