Monday, February 23, 2009

yeah, it's all in my mouth

I don't have a link to what I'm going to talk about to emphasize the point, but....

I watched a tiny bit of the Oscar thing last night. I will say this. That Hugh Jackman dude (yes, I had to ask the wife who he was) is pretty talented. The opening thing was pretty good. To be honest, that's about all I saw, because I lost interest pretty quick. Once we hit the first Milk-toast political injection, the entertainment value got flushed down the toilet. I don't care which side of the gay marriage issue you're on, as a group, the people least qualified (based on track record, unless you value quantity over quality) to lecture America on the sanctity of any marriage were in that building last night. What got me though, was this morning's paper. They had pictures of the best and worst dressed (all women, not that we're being sexist or anything), and, well....I can't tell which is which. The best and worst dressed didn't look all that different to me, and I didn't really see what put someone in one category rather than the other. OK, there was one brown dress (can't remember who filled it out) that was pretty bad, but other than that, they looked pretty interchangeable.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home