Thursday, August 06, 2009

a round of abortions, for all my friends

I'm all kinds of happy about this concept, because not only do I want to condone your "right" to murder your babies, I want to pay for it too.

Yay for politicized government sponsored heath care!

...and liberal America wants to whine about the abhorrent shit Dubya shoved down their throats?? Really? I so don't want to hear it. OK, I'm overreacting a bit, because nothing's really happened, yet, but this is the road people want to take us down...and I'm not happy about it.

Out of curiosity, I wonder how quick liberal America would be to support the "right" to an abortion if they knew some of those babies were gay. The call for hate crimes legislation might be deafening. What if PETA found out, God forbid, they were whales.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home