Friday, June 10, 2005

Free Katie

OK, I'm officially ashamed of myself. I will willingly jump on this bandwagon because I believe in its ideals...sort of. See the link:

Free Katie Holmes!

My problem is I have ulterior motives. I wholeheartedly agree that Katie Holmes should be freed of whatever influence has her in the clutches of Tom Cruise. First off, he's way too old for her. Second, there are those gay rumors and where there's smoke, (well, usually there's bad drugs, but that's not important right now) not that there's anything wrong with that. Next, as the website exclaims, she is "a young, gifted, actress held captive by forces we may never understand. Even one summer of captivity is too long for one so bright!" I couldn't agree more.

My problem is this. I think she should be freed, so she can persue someone even older and not quite as cute, or rich, yet far more deserving....me. She needs to be free so she can come pounding on my door in something skimpy, screaming, "I know you're married, but please please please take me now! Take me right here on the porch, then on the kitchen counter, then the living room floor, then the shower. Make me beg for more!", or words to that effect.

Then the alarm went off, and I grudgingly pulled myself out of bed, heading off to the shower. Another day at work.........

2 Comments:

Blogger S.S. said...

Hahahahaha, that's FUNNY!

1:40 AM  
Blogger S.S. said...

Anyway, I don't think Tom is too old for Katie. It's still under 20 years barrier.

I'm also 26 (same as Katie) and I wouldn't say no if Tom Cruise wants to date me :) He's rich and good looking, so why not.

I can't believe press and the public are so hyped up about the whole Tom-Katie relationship. If no-one ask Tom, "How do you feel about Katie?" anymore, I think all should be back to normal. So they're asking for it. And when he answer, he got critised.

PS. I don't like Tom Cruise. But I still that he's just answering a question. So, stop asking, people!

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home