Monday, June 13, 2005

Michael Moonwalks

I can't say I've followed this case all that closely, and therefore have less of an informed opinion than any of the jurors. Having said that, I believe that's also the case for most people who have followed it closely. The people sitting in those chairs for the entire trial know a whole lot more than any of the rest of us and if they weren't convinced of Michael Jackson's guilt, then he should not be punished. That's how the system works and I have a good deal of faith in it. It's over, and I think he should be left alone now.

Having said that, I don't think I'd ever be giving my son permission to go to Neverland Ranch. They didn't find him guilty and I'm OK with that, but I wouldn't give him an opportunity with my son to prove them wrong.

3 Comments:

Blogger S.S. said...

Have you watched "Runaway Jury"?

6:43 PM  
Blogger John said...

I've never seen it. Is it a movie?

7:14 AM  
Blogger S.S. said...

Yea, it has John Cusack, Gene Hackman, Dustin Hoffman and Rachel Weisz.

Not a bad movie. And I think it might be one of the reason why they freed Michael Jackson.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home