Thursday, December 15, 2005

Down to the wire

I guess I assume that most people who visit here know Ellen's blog, but just in case...

The Reign of Ellen is up for a Web Log award for best of the top 3501-5000 Blogs. I don't know what that category really means but when it comes right down to it, does it really matter? If you haven't visited her world before, I would encourage you to do that, and to vote for it, no matter what the category means. She's got a very cool blog (or I think so anyway) and a great sense of humor, not to mention good stuff for young mothers to worry about that takes me down memory lane more often than not.

In any case, it's the last day of voting, and I would strongly encourage you to go here and lend her your support. She was winning at the beginning of the day, but some guy named Dave with a blog called Garfield's Ridge has been pulling out all the stops and is now pulling away. Ellen needs YOU! Don't let her lose to some guy who puts a lazy lasagne eating cat on a pedestal, or ridge, or whatever! Besides, I'm an Odie guy, myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home