Wednesday, September 27, 2006

quick hits

Byron Nelson (aka. Lord Byron) died yesterday at the age of 94. He was famous for having the greatest year in professional golf, winning 18 tournaments. He's also the guy they named the Byron Nelson Classic after. Black armbands for all my friends.

Much is being made of Mark Brunell's first game against his former team. I don't get it. Yeah, it may be his first game playing against the Jaguars since he was traded, but it's not like he left yesterday. It's been three years. The teams aren't big rivals or anything. I don't think its all that big a deal.

Me-O apparently tried to kill himself, but was unsuccessful. You'll have to excuse me if I'm not all that sympathetic. I guess humility isn't the only thing he doesn't do well. At least the guy can play football. He should stick with that.

New Orleans just scored..again.

A humorous note on today's Stare magazine babe of the day pose over there to the right (this will only make sense on the 27th). Sure, we all wash our convertible cars with the top down...or is it that we all wash our bikini models with their top up? Who knows.

Anna Nicole Smith's lawyer is lying, and so's the other guy who claims he's the father of her child. I am. I met her at a party and she was instantly attracted to me, though I never figured out why. Anyway, after about four hours of her constantly begging me to take her behind the bushes and have my way with her, I finally relented. She kept grabbing my ass again and again, right there in front of God and everybody. I mean, she was creating a scene and it was getting embarassing. I thought if I gave in, it'd shut her up, but behind those bushes, she just got louder. Anyway, baby what's-her-name is the result. I'm not proud of myself but there's my confession. My wife, Morgan Fairchild, is coping with the news. Yeah, that's the ticket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home