Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Cruisin' tunes

In the morning for carpool, I let the kids listen to 'their' radio station. That means top 40. (Do they still call it top 40 now that Casey Kasem doesn't do it anymore? topic for another day...)

What it also means is top 40 radio programming, where the station plays pretty much the same songs every day at about the same time. It might not be exact, but it's close. I have let my opinion of both Country and Western music known before when I went off on the Dixie Chicks. It ain't just because they jumped on Dubya. I'm not big on that genre in general. 90% of it is lyin', dyin' and cryin'. The other 10% is Hee Haw T&A. So now I have the joy of someone called Rascal Flats singing something they call What Hurts the Most...every morning. What a whiney wimpy excuse for music! It's just flat out annoying. You got dumped. Sack up and get over it already.

What hurts the most, is listening to these guys' incessant whining about what hurts the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home