Tuesday, November 07, 2006

get out and vote

I, of course, would rather that you vote my way, but in that respect, I guess I'm just like everyone else. Whether you do hold the same views I do or not though, go vote. Even if it means my view of things getting kicked in the teeth, go vote.

I would rather that everyone with a voice makes it heard and nobody I vote for win, than people sit at home and not participate in the process because they feel helpless, and then complain about the results. The system works best when everyone gets involved and helps it work. Go out and be part of it.

Please, no matter who you think best helps this country work, go vote for them. Of course, if you have no clue who could help this country work, don't go vote just because you have no better option. Do a little homework first. If you can't do that much, just stay home and watch Springer.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done. The voting, I mean, not the Springer ;-).

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got here by way of The Reign...I just wanted to say thank you and I voted!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home