Thursday, November 02, 2006

carpool upheaval

There are several families in our neighborhood who send their kids to the youngster's school. Only three (including us) participate in our car pool. One did, and dropped because we weren't doing something their way. They were pretty high maintenance and after a while, we just said, "No, we're not going to keep changing it." so they went out on their own. This morning, the only morning I don't have to drive (the big payoff being we never have to bring them home), I was informed that the people who do pick up on Thursdays will probably be moving their child to public school...next week. I suppose that'll leave two of us. I'm hoping the other folks will be agreeable to picking everyone up every day, and I'll take them every morning. We'll see how it shakes out.

It just seems every time you slide into a nice, comfortable routine, something comes along to take the comfort out of it. I know it the big scheme of things, this is not a huge deal, but it just makes for complication.

There you have it...my morning drama...and trauma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home