Thursday, October 26, 2006

Florida, Georgia and the University of South Alabama

This weekend is Florida/Georgia (or Georgia/Florida, depending on your perspective) weekend in J'ville. It is the weekend of the annual Florida/Georgia football game, otherwise known as the world's largest outdoor cocktail party...and make no mistake, it is a party.

In honor of said game, it has just been declared here in the office, tomorrow, we will have a very casual dress day, where we can wear a shirt from our favorite college team. Well, I have no Florida or Georgia gear, and don't see myself buying any. I don't like either of them that much. I do have a Villanova University sweatshirt. Actually, I have two of those. The problem is, it'll be something like 80° here tomorrow...putting the "sweat" in sweatshirt.

After a little research, I have decided to become a University of South Alabama fan for the day...home of the University of South Alabama.....Jaguars.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home