Thursday, October 19, 2006

still on the fence

One session with the counselor in the books, and he seems to know what he's talking about, but I'm still very skeptical.

He asked a lot of questions and talked about setting up a plan to help modify the youngster's behavior, and help him learn to organize and focus, which are two things he doesn't do well. I feel like it's one of those "you only get out what you put in" situations, so I certainly don't want to be half hearted about it. I want this to work, if it can. I'm just still not too sure it can. Something has to help though. The youngster's report card came home yesterday and it's very far from a thing of beauty. We can't keep rolling down the road we're on now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Painter Lady said...

Mr. T is the answer. I watched his I pity the fool show last night and he worked magic and recited poetry at the same time.

11:13 AM  
Blogger John said...

I was thinking Chuck Norris.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home