Tuesday, July 24, 2007

self destruction

Lindsay Lohan, Michael Vick...it's a crying shame, it really is, that these young people with so much potential, become slow motion train wrecks, ruining themselves right before the public eye. They have so much going for them, and they just trash it all because they can't handle what's been given to them. I don't know that I would have done any better if someone gave me virtually unlimited access to cash and let me do whatever I pleased when I was in my 20's. I made some pretty stupid decisions back then, but they were limited to what I could do with the assets I had at the time. Who knows how much dumber I could have been, given everything at these people's disposal. I just wish they'd grow up before they completely ruin themselves...if it's not already too late.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home