Friday, September 14, 2007

ironic things that make me laugh

I'm driving to work today and I have this car in front of me with two bumper stickers. They read:

Right Wing Radio: The Voice of Satan

Keep Abortion Legal

A quick note...when you see a car that has bumper stickers plastered all over it, isn't it always a liberal? Conservative people, for the most part (there are always exceptions) don't wear their heart on their bumper. Whenever I see a car with the back end covered in stickers, it's a pretty safe bet none of them say "It's a Child, Not a Choice." I'm getting myself way off topic though.

So I see the above combination, and I'm thinking (yes, it did make me think)...I haven't heard right wing radio in a very long time. Something called a job gets in my way, and after I finish with my job, I have plenty of other things to do. I don't know what right wing radio sounds like any more, but I doubt it's "Your mother sucks cocks in hell" a la The Exorcist. In any case, just because you disagree with a viewpint, doesn't make it the voice of the devil, yet here we have a very religious reference being made in a condemnation of somebody doing nothing more than talking.

In the next breath, you advocate the killing of millions of innocent babies, and hope to continue doing so.

Yet your reference for Satan lies....where? Don't talk to me about other people trying to burden you with their morality. What a crock.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home