Friday, April 04, 2008

I got nuthin'

I could blog about the acting debut of Paris 'she with no ass' Hilton on My Name is Earl, butt I missed it. Well, I didn't miss it, but I didn't see it, because I was in the gym. There the feature was some show about my least favorite golf tournament, the Masters, on the Golf Channel. I could blog about the pregnant dude in Oregon, but honestly...I don't care all that much. All I can say is those folks better melt into obscurity in a hurry or that kid's schoolyard life will be hell. At least we can thank God it's supposed to be a girl. A boy wouldn't survive the thrid grade.

So the bottom line is...I ain't got much. Have a great weekend folks.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynsey said...

You know the world is getting weirder by the second with the dude who's preggers. *sigh*

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home