Monday, March 31, 2008

no Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore

I really didn't expect anything except what happened to my Wildcats. I mean, we were a twelve seed, very lucky to even be in the NCAA tournament. The fact that we got to the Sweet 16 was more than I hoped for (when I seriously expected our showing to be one and done), and I knew we were way overmatched playing Kansas. Of course I had hope...but not much else.

We were out Friday night and I sorta watched the game. I would have been more attentive if it had been the least bit close, but I can say I wasn't all that upset by the loss....not even the fact that we pretty much got our doors blown off. Of course, I hated to see the run end, but it was going to regardless of what I wanted. With pretty much everybody back, we'll be better next year.

As for Stephen Curry from Davidson...the tournament was his coming out party. They may have lost to Kansas, but that kid's special, and I loved watching him play. The basketball world hasn't heard the last of him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home