Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm shocked...and disappointed

Well, I guess not really...BUT...

The youngster had a project for some class where he was supposed to put together a coat of arms that encompasses several different topics/images....his greatest accomplishment, his favorite food, his favorite sports mascot, his role model...

His role model....shoo in. Right? Moi...right? Could it be anyone else?

I look at the thing, fully expecting to see...Tim Tebow???

I guess it could be worse. At least it wasn't Charlie Manson.

He did tell me this morning that he couldn't put me on there because it wouldn't be "cool", and if he searched the web for pictures of me, and Tim Tebow...he had more choices with Tebow...which I guess is a point. I thought about offering to print a few off of me, but that was just another opportunity to have my ego slammed into the dirt.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynsey said...

aaawwww, Lumberyard was dissed eh?
But you're right, could've been Charles Manson or Marilyn Manson....

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home