Tuesday, March 18, 2008

it makes me wonder....

Site Meter tells you how many hits you get on your web page, but it also tells you, by hit, what search criteria was used to get to your page if the person gets there from a search engine...which can be pretty funny.

I'm curious though, because when I went go to Google and typed in "hot naked babes", I got through 4 pages of sometimes hot, never naked, not always babes and still don't see a Lumberyard reference. I wonder how many pages of images you have to get through before you get to a genuine Lumberyard "babe of the day" reference? The quick answer is...more than I have time for.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynsey said...

You use site meter also? I do, but mine doesn't work properly. Each day it says I have 0 visitors which can't be possible sometimes. Wonder what I could've done wrong?

8:31 AM  
Blogger John said...

no it can't be possible...because you count as at least one visitor. I'm not sure how it works, so I don't know what's the matter, but something is.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home