Wednesday, March 19, 2008

it's dancin' time. where are you Arthur Murray?

The huge dance officially started last night with Mount Saint Mary's winning the play in game, but tomorrow is when the real fun starts, and my Villanova Wildcats are a heavy underdog playing Clemson. They ought to be. They made it into the NCAA Tournament by the skin on the skin of their teeth. I thought they had no hope and were a certain NIT player, but here they are...in the big dance and looking for mom to teach 'em that box step thing, because this team of freshmen and sophomores doesn't know how yet. I'm pulling for them. I'm hoping to be surprised, but I'm ready for the disappointment. Then again, I was hoping to be surprised but ready for the disappointment in 1985 too. Once you're in this thing, anything can happen. That's why they call it March Madness.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home