Wednesday, March 19, 2008

the Wii thing...worth every freakin' penny

So we've had the Wii thing for over a week now, and for the first time I went into a part of Wii Sports called Wii fitness, thinking I might get a little workout out of the thing. I was feeling a bit adventurous.

So it had me play a little tennis, returning shots from some computer person. From there we went to bowling, picking up spares that got progressively more difficult. From there, baseball, trying to hit home runs.

After it was all over, it computed my Wii age...27!

Flattery...even computer generated flattery, will get you everywhere.

(Of course, ignorance is bliss. There's probably some logic in that damn box that says...take the value you compute and, if it's over 30, divide by 2)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynsey said...

we've lost you to the Wii. Soon you'll be blogging on Wii.

7:22 AM  
Blogger John said...

Nah...we're already getting abck to normal...playing that thing less and less, but still having fun with it. The blog topics will get back to normal, I promise...dependng on how much noise Villanova makes in the NCAA tournament, and how bike training goes. The youngster and I have a 100 km ride coming up soon...April 19.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home