Thursday, March 20, 2008

if you need a place to be over Mother's Day weekend



Here's an option. The Players, in beautiful Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. OK, it helps if you like golf, even if it's just a little. That's not a mandatory thing though. It's about ⅔ party and ⅓ golf tournament, and I might be giving golf more credit than I should. It's an amazing way to spend a few days, and it's about a month and a half away...and you could have a Lumberyard sighting. You'll know it if you're someplace where the paparazzi are swarming around Tiger Woods, or Ernie Els or someone like that, and then..inexplicably (to the uneducated), they desert the famous for the even more famous...because let's be honest. Tiger, Ernie and the paparazzi are huge Lumberyard fans.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger JessieE said...

One of my dearest friends -- actually the ex's college roommate and his wife -- live in Ponte Vedra Beach, and if I thought I could negotiate the politics of all of that I would seriously consider it! I'm much more up for the 2/3 than the 1/3 (although a sighting is always fun). I could use a weekend out of Dodge at the beach!! :-)

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home