Friday, August 29, 2008

so yeah, I'm just a little bit shocked

John McCain picks some first term governor from Alaska as his running mate? What the hell is that?

I honestly was expecting/hoping he'd pick Mitt Romney. I thought Romney's economic background would compliment him well. Obviously, I'm not thinking clearly. I don't know enough about Sarah Palin to make an intelligent comment about her. Maybe she is a better choice. I just don't see it....yet.

I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, and educate myself. I'll say this though. If I end up not liking what I'm hearing, it could very well affect who I end up voting for in November.

Either way, it'll be an historic election. Either it's the first time we have a black President, or it's the first time we have a first term governor from Alaska as a Vice President.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Painter Lady said...

I thought it would be Romney too...what a shock. This is definately a good year for historic presidential moments.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Lynsey said...

I'm psyched! She was born in Idaho! :)

6:53 PM  
Blogger JessieE said...

she's incompetent, and an absolutely ridiculous choice. You know I'm laughing up here in PA ... and shaking my head at the republican "machine."

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home