Friday, September 05, 2008

Hello Captain Obvious



I get lots of unsolicited e-mails from local bike shops. I'm not sure how they get my address, but they do. Anyway, I was poking around the internet last night, off a link I got from one of those e-mails. From there I came across the Florida Bicycle Association. I'm sure they're a great organization, and I may read more on their site when I have the time, and perhaps actually join. They seem to be promoting bike safety programs in Florida, which is a good thing. Poking around though, I saw they're selling bike jerseys. Proceeds, of course, go to their cause. The back of the bike jersey has this graphic of the new Florida 'Share the Road' license plate. Is it just me, or....if I'm riding a bike and wearing bike clothes, a jersey and spandex shorts, a helmet, the whole bit, (which in and of itself means I'm more than just a casual rider), does the world need to read "IBIKE" plastered across my back to get the message?

I'm thinking, no.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home