Wednesday, October 08, 2008

what don't I know and how will I learn it?

Watched the debate last night, and shook my head countless times. That's some hard to watch TV, and I don't see the next one getting any better....and it's not because one guy is better or worse than the other. They both frustrate the hell out of me.

"What don't you know and how will you learn it?"

That was the last question in the debate. Unlike either of the candidates, I'll answer it.

What I don't know is....if either of these bozos will actually answer a single question posed to them in a television debate, instead of dancing around it and then going off on some unrelated, self promoting tangent. As for how I'll learn it, I don't know that I will....because I don't know if I can actually sit through another debate long enough to find out.

Politicians....and these are the people some folks would like to fix health care, lead the poor out of poverty, cure the drug problem, stop genocide on an international level and maybe the killing of millions of innocent babies in our own country, and bring us world peace. Obama was right when he admitted that this shit is above his pay grade. It's well above....and that's not saying his competition is all that much better.

I'm John of the Lumberyard, and I improved this message.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynsey said...

AGREED.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home