Wednesday, November 04, 2009

trouble's brewing

I know the Yankees are going to win...excuse me...buy the World Series. I don't have to like it though. I hate what the Yankees have done to baseball. I used to like baseball a lot more than I do. There are several reasons that it's lost its luster in my eyes, but right up there is the New York Yankees. They've taken baseball and turned it into a warped version of Supermarket Sweep. Baseball isn't a competition anymore. It's not a sport. It's something to be bought and sold. What used to be a real sport is now a tired ancient game show....and that's sad. Yankee fans tell me to just get over it, but how do you get over that? Getting over it doesn't make it any less wrong.

Then there's the other sobering news. The youngster passeed his driver's license test this afternoon. Be wary America!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home