Monday, January 11, 2010

the TV saga continues

So, we've painted...and the new piece of furniture the TV will sit on (it is an entertainment center, but there's no hole for the TV to sit in, so we won't be constrained in the future) is on order. It should be here by the end of the month.

In the meantime, we've switched to a cable package that has high definition channels, so we can see what all the hubub is about.

I don't watch that much TV, except for sports. The television is more the wife's and mom-in-law's (when she comes to town) domain. As such, I'm less excited about this whole TV ordeal than the wife is, but she's loving it. I, however, will admit - football in high def is awesome! I was skeptical about seeing a real difference, but there is one, and it's pretty cool. Harry Potter (Goblet of Fire was on the Family Channel last night) in high def is a different experience as well. Worth the price of admission? The jury's still out.

Now, if we could just have the weather remember that we live in Florida, and get the temperatures above freezing....maybe I'll get myself outside the freakin' house and doing things, so I don't become such an expert on how much better my TV picture is....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home