Wednesday, May 25, 2005

sex sells

Anyone who visits regularly will notice the babe-a-day addition. I figued I might expand my readership a little if I put something like that out there, and it required very little up front effort, and no maintenance on my part, so why not. I have noticed most of my audience, small as it is, is female...and I have no problem with that :). I just figured maybe with a cute babe hanging out on the side, I might get a curious guy or two reading as well. Not only that, it displays the date, so I could almost argue that I'm providing a service....almost.

Of course, I'm not really selling anything, except my rants and opinions, and those are pretty much free. Just remember, as with a lot of things, they are worth exactly what you're paying for them.

And in the interest of equal time, while I will not display a link to hunk-a-day (sorry, just not my type), I will tell you that such a thing exists from the same place I took babe-a-day, and I can point anyone interested to the HTML that has to be added to put this feature on your blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

We all enjoy eye candy... no matter what the flavour... or maybe that's just me ;)

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home