Tuesday, May 17, 2005

It takes all kinds

...but if this isn't a hoax, this guy needs to be put away. That was my opinion when I first saw the website below, but now that my brain has caught up with my emotions, I'm thinking, isn't this what farmers do on a daily basis? They take animals they raise and slaughter them for meat, either for their own table or to sell, so maybe it's not so bad after all. This guy just has an angle, which lends itself to emotional blackmail for those who see it, and apparently he tugs at heartstrings enough that people are actually giving him money.

For whatever reason it reminds me of the scene in Blazing Saddles, where Clevon Little holds himself hostage in front of an angry mob.

I guess that's the part I get least of all. People are really giving him money! No matter where you fall on this issue, why would you give him money? If you think it's a joke, or that he's within his rights to eat his bunny....why pay him? If you're outraged by what he's doing, why support his campaign by making it profitable? In any case, I guess it's working for him.

cute bunny dinner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home