Thursday, May 19, 2005

Revelations (or lack thereof)

OK, I was highly bummed, or maybe just naive. 'Cheated' is a good word for how I feel.

Last night was the sixth and final episode of Revelations, the miniseries about the end of the world. I'm thinking...last episode...huge battle between the forces of good and evil, of course with good winning out in the end, and boom, the end of the world.

WRONG!

Little did I know the people who wrote this thing have other plans. They see this as a possible TV series, to run for as long as it will run, and the end of days being forstalled for hopefully 10 or 15 television seasons. I have a suggestion for them if they hope to do this. Give your viewers more than 10 minutes of storyline each week. They've already lost me. How many more will follow. I only hung on because this week was supposed to be the last one, and I had 5 hours over the last 5 weeks invested. I wanted to see the end, but was painfully disappointed. It has no end...or rather...it has many of them, and they're still loose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home