Friday, June 24, 2005

a Free Katie update

As much as I sympathize with the Free Katie movement and think the whole Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes/scientology thing is a little strange, I find it equally disturbing that they are hawking the Free Katie "classic thong". T-shirts, I can understand. Magnets and buttons...no problem. Coffee mugs...bring 'em on. Butt, when you're selling thongs that have "Free Katie" or "Run Katie Run" across what little fabric there is in the front of them, isn't that slightly over the top? I guess you can pin a name on anything you please, and if you were going to go there, maybe Kitty before Katie, but....oh well. Nobody asked me and I suppose, for good reason. I should just be grateful "Run Katie Run" isn't stitched up the string that doubles as butt floss. There is no word for the mental image that conjures except "gross".

3 Comments:

Blogger Painter Lady said...

It would really be strange if the thongs are for men too. Who names their JohnsOn's "Katie?"

12:44 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

There is a word that describes the selling of free katie thongs... it is Profiteering

4:59 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Bad kitty

Good pussy

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home