Monday, January 16, 2006

Peyton Manning

I've never been a big Peyton fan. I think his TV commercials are funny, but besides that, I could take or leave him. Maybe part of that comes from the fact that the Jaguars are in the same division as the Colts, so I rarely find myself in a place where I'm pulling for him.

Yesterday though, he gave me ample reason to dislike him. After his team lost to the Steelers, Peyton gets up and says (not a direct quote, but easily close enough), "I'm trying to be a good teammate here and not name names, but clearly we has some protection problems."

OK, so...I played my usual great game and am trying to be a good guy and all, but let me throw my offensive line under the bus and blame them for the loss.

Now there's some class. Might be time to take some of your own advice Mr. Manning. D-caf! D-caf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home