Thursday, February 16, 2006

the irony of it all

Yesterday afternoon I went to my doctor for my periodic checkup, and he once again pronounced me healthy.

I went back to the office and no sooner did I get there than I started sneezing and coughing and...I know it's coincidence. I had to catch whatever this is long before I made the trip to his office (maybe it was when I was freezing my ass off Tuesday night in the batting cages in my dress pants and button down shirt working with the youngster's little league team, although every doctor I talk to says there's no corrolation between cold and viruses), but the end result...I felt awful last night and do today. I slept till now and am taking the day off. It's a couch, Campbells, drugs and DVD day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Painter Lady said...

"hugs"

get well soon, J

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home