Friday, May 19, 2006

schools out for summer!

Actually, for the youngster, it ends next week, but I came across this Alice Cooper interview, and thought it pretty cool. For those of you who didn't know, it's true. Alice Cooper, the billion dollar baby, the killer and clown, is a golf nut.

Besides being an entertaining interview, at the bottom it shows Mr. Cooper uses the same clubs I do. We have the same driver ('cept he has that really cool aldila pink NV shaft in the picture, and I don't), fairway woods ('cept he has a 4, 7 and 9 where I carry a more standard 3 and 5, and I don't do hybrids) and putter. He should have asked me first and I could have pointed him to a nice set of irons. In reality though, Alice has a far better game than I, and his irons clearly don't fall under the "game improvement" category, where mine firmly sit. OK, so they aren't really the same clubs I have, but they're close...sorta...almost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home