Thursday, September 28, 2006

road rage stalker update

I thought I'd update you on my road rage stalker, since I haven't said anything since I blogged about her.

Since that fateful day when the girls who were graduates of the youngster's school pulled out in front of a semi, I have found out a few things. First and by far the most important, those girls are doing better. The worst off of the three is still in the hospital, having just come out of an induced coma about a week ago. The other two are home convelescing. Back to the black Excursion from hell though.

I found out since then that she does indeed have offspring that attend the youngster's school. I deduced that because I would see her in the car pool line, and I couldn't think of any other reason for her being there. I also figured out that she does live on my street. I've seen the behemoth going by, and now know where it lives. There are only so many black refrigerators on wheels with Florida Gator license plates plastered on the front and back out there...it's hard to miss.

Every year the youngster's school prints a directory with all the families and kids' names who go there, parents' names, addresses, e-mail, phone numbers, eye color, left or right handed, ice cream preferences, you name it, it's there. Since I now had an address, it was easy to figure out exactly who drives the black behemoth. Truth is though, I haven't seen her on the road anywhere near me since that day, so it hasn't been a factor in my life. Maybe it'll stay that way. At least, I can hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home