Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so much to be thankful for. My life is far from perfect, but the challenges it brings are some of those things I am thankful for. The fact that I get to face those challenges with a roof over my head, a decent (if overworked) stable job, and dinner every night makes me thankful. The fact that I have a great family and good friends makes me thankful. The fact that I can occasionally go play bad golf makes me thankful. The fact that the biggest things I complain about are my favorite football team and Hillary Clinton makes me very thankful. I'm thankful for wikipedia, for linking to this piece of Lumberyard journalism. It's not exactly what I'd like to be known for, but it accounts for a lot of the hits to my little corner of the net. Thank you God, and thank you everyone else who is a part of all of this for me. Yes, Hillary, even you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Painter Lady said...

Happy Thanksgiving, John.
I'm thankful you're in my life.

xxoo
Shere

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home