Wednesday, November 15, 2006

yeah, the neighbors still wanna be my kid

Christmas is coming and we're starting to shop. Last year it was the video i-pod which had one of the carpool moms saying, "Damn, can I be your kid?"

This year, so far, we're looking at the PSP and something called a Fly Wheel XPV. Both are very high on the youngster's "want" list, and being an only child has some benefits. I can see why they wanna be my kid. I wanna be my kid too. In a way, I guess I get to be. I mean, who are we kidding. If that Fly Wheel thing is as much fun as it looks, I'll be taking it for a spin or two around the yard too. I have to wonder about the reviews though (if you go to the link). One is from china...a mother of 18? I thought that was against the law in China.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home