Thursday, February 08, 2007

Anna Nicole Smith dies

In news that will reduce the incomes of a few dozen lawyers, Anna Nicole Smith died today at the age of 39. She was found by her nurse, unresponsive in her hotel. They tried CPR to no avail. I don't know what to make of that. I mean, I travel occasionally, but I have yet to do it with a personal nurse, and I'm a year or two older than Anna. Her mom hints that drugs may be involved. Well, DUH! I don't want to condemn the woman without any proof, but I'll admit, I wouldn't be surprised. Everything surrounding her has been off the wall for a very long time, but I feel sorry for the baby she left behind.

Black XXX-L thongs for all my friends.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Painter Lady said...

I'm reading along with you. Agreeing to what you say...feeling sorry for the baby...
then I read your last line and lose it.

You totally kill me sometimes.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home