Thursday, February 01, 2007

the new Blogger....way to launch that thing

Today I'm hating Blogger. For months now I have resisted moving to the new Blogger because it required you to have a Google account, and I really didn't want yet another account out there junking up cyberspace...but they forced the issue, and pretty much made you do it yesterday. Now, I can't get to my blog. I can publish stuff (or at least I think I can)...like this post, but I can't see it. I get some error message, and from what I'm seeing on their help page and FAQ stuff, I'm not alone. Way to go, people. Force everyone to use your new product, but don't be equipped for the consequences when you do.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Painter Lady said...

I think blogger was just having a bad morning. Probably got drunk last night or something. I've been using the new version for a while and today was the first time I've had trouble with it. I like it so far. The posting is easier. You'll get used to it, baby.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home