Wednesday, June 27, 2007

the NBA draft

Everyone here is going gaga over the NBA draft. It's pretty funny because any other year, most would be hard presed to know the event even occurred, let alone who may have been picked in it to play for an NBA team.

This year, however, the Gator players who have won two national championships are all looking for jobs. Three are projected to go high in the first round, perhaps in the first 10 players picked. Everyone is all stoked. They're planning draft parties.

Maybe it's because I'm really not a Gator fan. I enjoyed watching those guys play, and I wish them well in the NBA. I won't sit glued to a T.V though and watch where they get picked, and which teams they got to, along with everyone else. I mean...after all...it's still the NBA draft.

Yawn.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home