Wednesday, January 02, 2008

the running bitch

I think that's what I'll refer to Hillary as for the next year or so...longer if necessary. Sort of a take off on Arnold's The Running Man.

Seeing as the news is now inundated with the Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire and primaries and the inescapable election that's still ten months away..I have one observation so far. The running bitch is running on a platform of experience. She claims to be the one who has it, which supposedly separates her from her contemporaries.

I'm kind-of being a smart ass, but kind-of actually curious. It would tell me a lot about her if I knew of something she prides herself on accomplishing.

Can anyone enlighten me? What experience is she talking about? What does Hillary Rodham Clinton have experience doing? Beyond photo op eye rolls during Dubya's State of the Union Addresses over the years, what has the running bitch actually done? What I'm looking for is...oh...say...five actual things Hillary has accomplished that I would consider good things. She's been a senator for a few years. There ought to be at least five. No, being the Democratic candidate and getting elected to the Senate in the state of New York doesn't count as one of them. That's an accomplishment akin to breathing. Really, when the Clintons left the White House and looked for a state where Hillary could just move in and win a Senate seat by smiling and saying, "I'm Hillary", was anyone surprised when they didn't go back to Arkansas...or go someplace like Texas, or North Carolina? New York proved it could do that for her though. With all that experience in New York, she must have actually accomplished something concrete. Anybody from New York maybe? Anybody at all?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynsey said...

LOL- love this post. I cant come up with anything she's done either! Apart from mistakenly keeping her sleazy husband around after what he pulled, literally pulled, during his time in the white house! I loathe her.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home