Friday, February 29, 2008

sometimes...nobody gets me

At work, we share a parking lot (one of several) with a prominent golf course clubhouse. That clubhouse, like most, hosts functions, parties and what not.

Yesterday, this woman I work with went out to her car after work. It was dark out by then, but there was a half full drink on the hood of her car and crumpled envelope under the windshield wiper. A note was scribbled on the envelope. It read, "you are a fucking asshole!"

Now, this woman isn't really a fucking asshole. She's actually a rather nice person, but we chuckled about it, figuring it's a case of mistaken identity and someone who had a few too many at some party.

I said, "Well, at least you're not just an asshole, but an asshole with a sex life."

She just looked at me...puzzled....

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynsey said...

Oh I get it! Had to read it a couple of times....But I get it!
:-)

11:05 AM  
Blogger Painter Lady said...

You are just too witty for most people, J. :)

3:17 PM  
Blogger John said...

I actually had to explain the joke to the woman, because she got a teensy bit offended.

I'm glad someone got it :)

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home