Tuesday, May 20, 2008

back at it

Well, after a few days of puny-ness, I'm back. OK, maybe not completely, but I'm back enough.

I've spent the majority of the last several days on the couch. Most of that was over the weekend, so at least there was something worthwhile on TV. yesterday was the only day I was subjected to normal weekday television (around a viewing of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix), and I gotta say....how do people who are home during the day watch that crap? Somebody must, or it wouldn't be on, but there are a ton of TV judges doing small claims stuff on TV, and it's bad stuff. I tried to leave it on, because I like a little background noise when I nap. I finally gave up and took silence instead. Anybody ever see this Judge Alex stooge? That's bad TV at its worst, and what sent me for the power button on the remote. Then after I watched the movie, I left the TV on and drifted in and out. Somewhere in there I caught a piece of something with a celebrity jury. I looked, and didn't recognize any of the celebrities...so I suppose they're "in between" movies, or table waiting jobs. I drifted back out before I figured out what they were deliberating about.

Work may have it's down side, but at least it's not daytime TV.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home