Thursday, October 30, 2008

I guess it really didn't matter...

...or it shouldn't. It was just kinda...because I can, and that pissed me off. OK, the fact that I don't particularly like him factored in more than a little. I've already accepted the probability of the Obama presidency...plastering his mug on every major network out there was just the icing on the arrogant cake. It certainly didn't make him any more palatable to me, but I wasn't the target audience.

Wednesday night TV....my Pushing Daisies night. At first I was encouraged. Looking at the schedule, it appeared the one network that wasn't kowtowing to Barak Obama and his infomercial was ABC, home of my show. It was also mom's birthday, and I was definitely calling home, so I figured I'd call about 7:30 and maybe catch some of the show...though definitely not the beginning. Calls with mom tend to be lengthy, and that's not a bad thing.

So I called mom, and afterwards asked if Pushing Daisies was on. The wife said no...that Obama had that network monopolized too. She was channel surfing for "anything else." Guess I'll catch Daisies later online, if it's there.

Did watch the end of the World Series though. Congrats Phillies. It's been a long time coming.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynsey said...

yeah, from 8-8:30 lastnight I was cleaning up dinner dishes. Just as exciting as watching Obama's commercial, I suppose.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home