Friday, January 16, 2009

the all Pennsylvania SuperBowl?

If the playoffs finish as expected this weekend, that's what we'll have, and I suppose it could happen. I won't be shocked if it does, but then again, I won't be shocked if it doesn't. I guess that's what parity brings in the NFL.

Watching both games last weekend, I was impressed with all of the winners, and even though the Steelers and Eagles are favored, I can easily see the Ravens and/or the Cardinals taking either of their respective games. I expect the Eagles to beat the Cardinals, but I saw the Cardinals beat Carolina, and they have play makers that can turn a game around. The Ravens...everyone says a rookie quarterback can't make it to the Super Bowl, but I watched Joe Flacco play and I gotta ask, why not? That team can and might beat Pittsburgh. It'll be an interesting pair of games to watch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home