Tuesday, May 31, 2005

We'll always have Paris

...to kick around, or maybe not anymore. Paris Hilton is engaged. Woo hoooooooo. Someone actually bought what she's selling, and that's OK. I have no reason to deny her finding Mr. Right and all that, but it gives me reason to bring her up again, and what I find a lack of attractiveness.

I guess the biggest part of it is I see someone who is reasonably good looking with a ton of cash, but that's all. I don't see someone who has taken what she has and used it to elevate herself in any way except to party. I have not seen the infamous Paris video, but I have heard while it shows her naked, and having sex, it's rather boring. Although I have no personal knowledge, I wouldn't expect her to be all that in the bedroom. What I'm getting at is what's between her ears, and how she does or doesn't use it, and here's where I depart from Paris and get a bit more general.

What I consider sexy. Yes, men are a visual bunch, so the lingerie model look is a big plus, but there has to be something else. There has to be intelligence and imagination. There has to be something to make and keep it all fun and interesting, not only in the bedroom, but on the kitchen counter, in the shower, on the beach behind the dunes, in the elevator, on the desk in the office, just as much as in convereration over dinner. You have to do more than say, "This is what I have, take it and use it." You have to be able to say, "This is what I have and I know how to use it, but am open to learning more." take that and make it playful, mischevious, and interesting and that's a package that's hard to beat. It takes intelligence and attitude, and a desire to take what was given to you and making something more with it. In Paris Hilton, I see a ton of wasted potential, but to be honest, I'm judging without all the facts. I don't know if the lights are on but nobody's home. That's just the perception I have.

Besides that, she has no ass whatsoever.

2 Comments:

Blogger S.S. said...

I never watch The Simple Life, so I don't know how 'blonde' she is nor the size of her ass :)

But she looks pretty good on the photographs. Plus, who wouldn't envy someone like her. Pretty, sexy and have loads of money.

I wouldn't mind to be a bit dumb if I have all of the money she has. Then I'll find a (rich and) dumb bloke. I mean, if both of us are dumb, we wouldn't even notice that the other person is dumb (because we're on the same level).

8:19 PM  
Blogger John said...

I've never seen The Simple Life, but I have seen the commercial website:

http://www.spicyparis.com/paris.html

and in the pictures there, she has no ass.

But you're right, being dumb and rich wouldn't be so bad, as long as you can find someone that fits with that, and maybe she has.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home